Sharp has presented the world to the successor of the Aquos Crystal, which many consumers have admired for their unique design. The new model is even more modern and nicer, and thanks to the exceptionally thin frame surrounding the display, it feels like it occupies almost the entire front of the device.
Smartphone makers have so far failed to fully realize the concept of frameless design, as the concept affected front sensors and a camera that forced the frame to have a clear frame to accommodate.
Sharp, however, believed that the idea could be realized, and the example was the Aquos Crystal, where the 5-inch display occupied 78.5 percent of the front panel. The company’s accomplishments, however, were not enough and now its successor was presented. The Aquos Crystal 2 also has a thinner frame, which makes its 5.2-inch screen about 80 percent of its front panel surface.
The dimensions of the new smartphone are 136 x 71 x 11 mm and the weight is 154 grams. This is not a top-of-the-line model, so its 5.2-inch display has a resolution of just 720p, which for today’s standards is very small.
The processor is also not a speed demon, as it has a quad-core Snapdragon 400, which is supported by 2GB of RAM and 16GB of usable memory, which can be expanded with a microSD card. The manufacturer has also equipped the device with an 8 megapixel camera and a 2 megapixel front camera as well as a 2030 mAh battery and the internet connects to the LTE standard. The operating system is Android 5.0 Lollopop.
- Valuable Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 06/10/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017
- Torrent sites are more often a source of threats - 01/21/2017
- An unusual desk will make our work more comfortable - 01/17/2017
- HP Inc introduces new ScanJet scanners for SMEs and corporate clients - 01/16/2017