The battery developed by StoreDot’s Israeli startup engineers is a side effect of the Alzheimer’s study conducted by the University of Tel Aviv. Scientists have discovered that certain peptide molecules have the ability to store electrical charge. Batteries using this technology could load much faster than previously produced batteries, though their capacity would be slightly lower.
Unfortunately, StoreDot’s technology is not applicable to existing smartphones and tablets because it requires not only special chargers, but also electronic modules installed on the same devices.
Startup, however, is in talks with 15 manufacturers of these devices, hoping that this year they will be able to sign deals with one or two of them. Thanks to that, the first devices with a new battery should be ready for next year’s star.
The battery developed by the Israeli company actually has less capacity, but its full charge only takes us a minute. This is a very good solution as you can recharge your phone very fast and continue to use it.
Unfortunately, there is also the disadvantage of this solution, which in this case is the price. Technology is quite expensive and would require raising the price of a smartphone for as much as $ 50. This is very much and many consumers would not choose to buy such a device.
- How To Install Xfce Themes Arch Linux Packages - 09/11/2017
- Xbox 360 Headphones - 08/29/2017
- Free Download Train Simulator Pc Game - 05/14/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Helpful Tips For Successful Online Marketing Strategies - 04/04/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017