HUD (Head-Up Display), a color projector that displays data on the windscreen of the car, is an optional Lexus NX200t. It is available in the Techno package with adaptive lights and lane maintenance assistant. We have reviewed what it offers and how it fits against the HUD competition in this car.
HUD displays that you can read here are divided into what data they show on the extra speed just before the front glass, and also on those that use the front of the windshield. This second option is better because the image is displayed a few meters in front of the car, so the driver needs less time to focus their attention on the projected image. In the case of the Lexus NX200t we are talking about the second way. It is worth pointing out that the projector displaying data on the windshield of this car is colored, which adds to the utility values. How it’s working? See the movie:
HUD always improves comfort and safety. Due to the fact that 99% of the time the data is displayed very close to the area that the driver is looking at (the road ahead of the car), the risk of not seeing something is noticeable because he was just looking at the speedometer. In the case of the Lexus NX200t, a color projector can also display data from satellite navigation as well as information from onboard active driver support systems, which further improves comfort and safety. It is also worth noting that the manufacturer has envisaged the possibility of personalizing the HUD. The driver can change his position, content, and brightness.
- How To Install Xfce Themes Arch Linux Packages - 09/11/2017
- Xbox 360 Headphones - 08/29/2017
- Free Download Train Simulator Pc Game - 05/14/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Helpful Tips For Successful Online Marketing Strategies - 04/04/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017