Ford has revealed the launch date of standalone vehicles. Technology will debut in 20021. Full control of new cars will be used by PCs that use a whole range of sensors.
Ford is one of many automotive companies working on autonomous vehicle technology. The American company claims that the first cars of this type will be launched in 2021.
But they will be completely different cars from those we know every day. Vehicles will be designed with business in mind, services such as Uber or Lift. They will be available on request by customers, carrying them just like taxis. Vehicles will also be deprived of standard equipment and will not find in them gas pedals and brakes, which means that in the event of any danger can not be controlled over them. A person using such a vehicle will only be brought into the role of a passenger.
- Valuable Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 06/10/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017
- Torrent sites are more often a source of threats - 01/21/2017
- An unusual desk will make our work more comfortable - 01/17/2017
- HP Inc introduces new ScanJet scanners for SMEs and corporate clients - 01/16/2017