Anyone who spends many hours every day in front of a computer knows how important his work tools are – desk and chair, whose ergonomics determine the comfort of work. There are already many models of desks that are designed to make it more comfortable, but on their particular stand is a desk called Station.
Station is basically not a desk, but more like a dental chair that was designed by Altwork engineers so that many hours of work did not adversely affect our muscles and spine. As you can see in the attached picture, the employee is sitting on a special folding chair and his head is supported by a comfortable headrest.
In front of him there is a tabletop on which you can put the keyboard and mouse, and a bit further there is a monitor. There is also an extra, movable arm on which we can put, and next to are convenient shelves for holding other trinkets.
The station weighs 95 kg without a monitor and can be set in four basic positions. So it will serve as a standard sitting desk, desk stand or workstation for several people. And if we want to relieve our muscles, then they can be set in such a way that we are lying down.
- Valuable Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 06/10/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017
- Torrent sites are more often a source of threats - 01/21/2017
- An unusual desk will make our work more comfortable - 01/17/2017
- HP Inc introduces new ScanJet scanners for SMEs and corporate clients - 01/16/2017